Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Quiet Winter Morning


For the next week I have the great honor of being at work at 5:45 A.M. such a gift I know! Anyway this morning when I woke up and got ready I figured I should check outside before I layed down to take a nap becuase I got ready fast. Low and behold there was a LOT of snow outside. However I stood at my door just staring outside. It was so beautiful and peaceful. All I could think about was how extremly lucky I am to have a Heavenly Father that watches over me and provides me with beautiful moments like this morning that let me know he is there and thinking about me :)

3 comments:

  1. it's so beautiful outside! thats a bummer you have to wake up mega early!! i thought 7 was bad. yikes!
    love ya soph,
    happy christmas.
    love,
    ashree

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sight! It's so wonderful that you see the beauty and good in things :) That was a real surprise to wake up to! I don't know if I would have seen the positive in it at that time of morning- especially if I had to get my car out of your driveway :) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I was surprised that I saw beauty that early in the morning but I'm greatful I did! Ash I'm just glad that I am done covering Brooke's shifts next week haha :)

    ReplyDelete