Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 3-My parentals

My parents aren't like any other! I love them both and they are dear to me :)
My dad's name is Boyd C. Hall and he has been a great dad. One of my favorite memories with my dad is ironically from a funeral. We sung Amazing Grace together while my mom played the piano. Singing together is one of my favorite memores with my dad. Even though I'm all married now he still watches out and takes care of me. This last weeking I was sick and my dad brought over a giant pot of homemade chicken noodle soup and rolls. He also brought me medicine and checked up wtih me almost everyday after to make sure I was getting better :) We have had our hard times but I will still and always love him!


My mom's name is Debra Batty Hall. She is my hero. She is strong when she doesn't think she is and she is a light to all those around her. My mom taught me the gosple and also how to always love it even when it's hard. She taught me who I am today and also taught me how important it is to forgive. She is a fabulous friend, an amazing musician, and a leader. One of my favorite moments with my mom is when we spent time together writing music. My mom and I have written two songs together. The time we spent together working on something we both loved was something I will love for the rest of my life. We learned about each other and developed our love of music together.

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for your parents, because of them- you are who you are! I'm grateful someone was trying to raise a wonderful daughter while I was trying to raise a decent son :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete