Saturday, March 3, 2012

11 Questions

My dear mother-in-law tagged me in a post so here is my answer to her questions

1. If you could be a superhero, what would your super powers be? I would say that I would want to be able to fly, I think you could get places a lot faster.
2. Hot dogs or hamburgers? Hamburgers and only hamburgers!

3. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would change my back so that I don't have to deal with it.

4. In the next life, when we are all perfect :) what age would you be? I'm not sure on this one but I am really enjoying the age I am at right now.

5. Tell me your favorite movie and why it is? My favorite movie changes and right now I would say it was the last movie I bought which was Easy A. It is seriously hilarious! It also has a great message.

6. What would your dream vehicle be? I'm not into vehicles really. I honestly love my toyota carola and the only thing that would make it better was if it was newer.

7. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you'd do with your new found wealth? Right now I would put it in savings so we could pay off all the schooling we have coming up in the next years.

8. If you could spend an hour with anyone (alive or dead) who would it be? My grandpa Jay, he has been gone for six years now and I miss him more all the time!

9. Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years? Tommy and I done with school and kids running around our house.

10. If we had the "beam me up Scottie" technology- where on earth would you travel to? I would love to go back to DC and see everything again.

11. If you had to change into either a dolphin or a falcon which would you become?hmmm my husband is a treasure for coming up with this one. I would say falcon, flying would be way cool

3 comments:

  1. Easy A and hamburgers. Good answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have not posted FOREVER! start posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Pay off school." Ah, one day I will stop getting into debt and start getting out of it :)

    ReplyDelete