Thursday, May 13, 2010

Starting Out

Okay so i love reading everyones blogs its so fun! Therefore I decided to start my own blog! I don't know how much I am going to write but I guess only time will tell :) Its fitting that the title of this post is starting out because my life is full of new beginnings right now.

1. I am getting married on August 7th!

2. My parents are getting divorced so that brings a new world to our family

3. I'm deciding what my major in school is going to be

Life is crazy but its great to be able to know that everything will work out the way it's supposed to if I do one simple thing. CTR- Choose the Right!! I'm oh so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I have a feeling that I am going to really like blogging :) The title of my blog explains my passion, music! I decided that I am going to put a song with each blog post because music makes my world go round!
*The New World-Songs for a New World*

2 comments:

  1. That one line makes me feel so good and happy that Tommy found you! CTR- that's the way to live your whole life! so glad you have figured out that's the truth! I'm excited to keep up with you on your new blog. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s right! Go you Sophie! I am so glad you have a blog now, I love the background, so cute. And I am so happy to have such strong cousins in the Gospel. I love you!

    ReplyDelete