Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bridal Shower Fun

Sorry to abandon the blog for so long but my computer was broken. Now that it is working I will update a lot more often. Yesterday I had my very first bridal shower, can we say WEIRD! It was very fun to see ladies from my home ward. There are many memories with them and I look up to so many of the ladies that I was able to see yesterday. As good as it was seeing everyone it was strange to think that all the things I got are for mine and Tommy's house! *Just as a side note our apt. will be decorated and very cute* It sometimes isn't real to me that we are getting married. I am so incredibly excited for it but at the same time I keep thinking in my head that it's so far away when in all reality its so very close! Life is changing and I'm loving every moment of it!
*She's in Love- The Little Mirmaid(Broadway)*

No comments:

Post a Comment