Thursday, June 10, 2010

There is Beauty all Around...

I spent two hours this morning weeding. As many bugs as I had to kill and how itchy I am with a couple of bug bites it was nice couple of hours. I hope that one day when I have my own home I will be as great as my mom is at making our yard beautiful! The picture is from the year we got the beautification award from the city, isn't our yard beautiful! I look up to my mom so much for all the hard work she does in our yard. Bridger has been working his tail off in the yard too! Weeding can kind of be relaxing so who knows I might be doing more of that this summer! My mom will die if she reads this haha :D I LOVE the summer time!!!!
*What a Beautiful World- Louis Armstrong*

1 comment:

  1. wow! what a beautiful yard! Looks like a very loved place. I can't wait until mine can look halfway that good :) btw- if you really come to love to weed- you can come weed my yard anytime :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete